Today I am thrilled to announce the release of The Scholarly Unicorn's SAT Math Advanced Guide with 1000 Problems and 48 Lessons. This book is the final result of my most ambitious project to date.
Click the following link to get to the book's Amazon page: Scholarly Unicorn SAT Math Book Amazon Page
If you would like to take a peek inside the book before making the purchase, use the following link to download the first lesson: Scholarly Unicorn SAT Math Advanced Guide Free Sample
Here is some information about the book:
1) The book contains 48 lessons, of which 36 cover new material and 12 review previous material.
2) Every math topic that has appeared on the SAT since March 2016 is covered in the lessons.
3) Each lesson has between 10 and 12 SAT math problems, yielding a total of 504 problems (this is just for the lessons - the total number of problems in the book is 1000).
4) Throughout the lessons, explanations to problems are provided (and most problems come with several different explanations), while simultaneously reviewing all relevant strategies and concepts.
5) Keep an eye out for Uni the unicorn...he pops up every now and then to reinforce important strategies and to give additional tips.
6) The second part of the book consists of three huge problem sets of 160 problems each. These problem sets are organized by topic and difficulty in the same style as "320 SAT Math Problems."
7) A set of 16 Challenge Problems is included at the end of the book. These are tough!
8) The solutions to the questions in the problem sets are NOT included in the book, but they are available as a free download with your purchase of the book.
9) The solution guide, which comes as a free download with your purchase of the book contains an additional 380 pages of answer explanations.
10) Also included with your purchase of this book is a diagnostic test to get an estimate of your current skill level in just a half hour, and 2 complete SAT math practice tests. You will get these when you download the solution guide.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at steve@SATPrepGet800.com
Thank you all for your continued support!